FAQ & How it works
Is Shoewap available in my country?
Yes! Shoewap is available worldwide.
Unfortunately, we can only display 1 currency. We recently switched to USD. Older listings are displayed in GBP.
How to find shoe swap buddies
- Looking for women's shoes UK sizes left 4 / right 6.5
- Looking for men's shoes US sizes left 8.5 / right 10
- Looking for children's shoes UK sizes left 3.5 / right 2
- Looking for single women's shoe UK size left 5
How to sell shoes
- Black Women's ballerinas UK sizes left 6.5 / right 4
- Brown men's dress shoes US sizes left 10 / right 8.5
- Blue children's sandals UK sizes left 2 / right 3.5
- Single black Women's ballerina UK size right 5
How can I connect my Paypal account?
To receive payments, connect your PayPal account. Click your name in the top bar => Settings => Payments.
You need a Business account at PayPal. This is required in order to process credit card payments from non-PayPal users. If you don't have a business account, upgrading your existing account or creating a new PayPal Business account is quick and free of charge. There are no additional costs involved.
To upgrade to a PayPal business account, go to www.paypal.com/upgrade. If you are an individual, just enter your own name when PayPal asks for a "business name".
Why is there a minimum price of £1?
We take a fee of £1 for every transaction to cover Paypal fees.
Shipping cost calculator
www.parcel2go.com helps you find a cheap courier service if you would like to ship within one or between two European countries.
Unfortunately, we don't have storage space, so we cannot take on shoe donations. If you have spare shoes, please create listings as described above.
Didn't find the answer to your question?
Message us or call us on +1 650 4888 004 (USA) or +44 759 2134568 (UK)
Help us keep Shoewap running and growing!